- [Canada's Most Trusted Brand] Braun was voted most trusted children's thermometer brand by Canadian shoppers, based on the 2019 BrandSpark Canadian Shopper Study. Medical Devices Active Licence #78249. thermometer pre-warms the tip to 34°C to achieve professional accuracy and provide extra comfort.
- [Why Measure in the Ear?] The ear canal is the best site to measure a fever because of its close proximity to the eardrum, which shares the blood supply of the brain’s temperature control center. This site allows for a more accurate reflection of the body’s core temperature.
- [Age-Adjustable Fever Guidance] Simply use the Age Precision button to select the appropriate age setting, take a temperature and the colour-coded display will glow green, yellow or red to help you understand the temperature reading.
- [Pre-Warmed Tip] Exclusive pre-warmed tip technology is designed to minimize the cooling effect of the tip inside the ear canal, providing accurate measurements time after time. Always replace disposable lens filters (LF40CA) to maintain accuracy and hygiene.
- [Accuracy Matters] Patented ExacTemp technology confirms that the thermometer is stable to take an accurate measurement with a light and a beep. Display with night light: Perfect for use in night-time environment. 9X memory: allows for temperature tracking over time
- BPA free
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 14-12-2013
model number: IRT6520CA
Details: The Braun ThermoScan 7 Ear Thermometer measures the infrared heat generated by the eardrum and surrounding tissue. Since the eardrum shares blood supply with the temperature control center in the brain, the ear accurately reflects the core body temperature. When the temperature rises, it is immediately detectable in the ear. The result: the ear is an excellent site to measure temperature. Braun ThermoScan 7 is the No. 1 brand among doctors and pediatricians.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.5 x 2.3 inches